Monday, June 11, 2018

Week 4... Andy & Stef....


Alright now...Before I start talking about this week's lesson, I have 2 questions for you again…
Now please remember that you have to:

#1 ~ agree
#2 ~ agree
#3 ~ agree

And then….
#4 ~ disagree….

Alright now…Here is the 1st sentence:
I’m so sleepy THAT…. 
1.       I can’t keep my eyes open.



Ok and….How about you? (watashi mo)
#1 ~ Agree ~ Neither can I.
#2 ~ Agree ~ I can’t either.
#3 ~ Agree ~ Me, neither
                        I am not either

Alright and…
Disagree, please…..
(Hontou ni? Watashi wa daijoubu)
#4 ~ Oh really, I can.
        Oh really, I am not tired at all
        Oh really, I am not sleepy at all
        Oh really, I am fine.

Alright now…
Since I am feeling sleepy…
2.       I feel like a coffee…


Sounds good…now…How about you? (Watashi mo)
#1 ~ Agree ~ So do I.
#2 ~ Agree ~ I do, too.
#3 ~ Agree ~ Me, too.

Alright and…
Disagree, please…..
(Hontou ni? Watashi wa iranai)
#4 ~ Oh really, I don’t.
         Oh really, I feel like a tea

OK...now...
In Week 4 of our story, we met 2 new characters, Andy & Stefanie.

 Here are a couple of questions and answers from our talk about Andy....

2.       What high school club did she join?
*She joined the cheerleading club
*She joined cheerleading club
*She joined the high school cheerleading club

Alright ….so then….
3.       What club is she in
*She is in the cheerleading club
*She is in cheerleading club

Andy is so good at cheerleading that…
She isn’t only in the club…
4.       Kanojyo wa team ni haiteiru”…in English, please…
*She is on the team
*She is on the cheerleading team

Grammar Review….
Anyone can be IN the basketball club BUT not everyone can be ON the team

We take a look over here and…
6.       How is Andy’s character? (Point)
#1 ~ “yasashii” ~ *She is kind
#2 ~ “hatarakimono” ~ *She is hardworking
#3 ~ “gaman zuyoi” ~ *She is patient
#4 ~ “tayoreru” ~ *She is reliable

Sounds good now…
7.       What will the coach get her to do?
#1 ~ Get + O + to + doushi ~ “~wo yatte morau”
*The coach will get her to train new members
*The coach will get her to teach new members

Alright and…
What do you think....
How did the coach ask ANDY to train them…
8.       What did the COACH say to her? (imagination)
*Please train the new members
*Can you train the new members?
*Could you train new members?
*Would you mind training the new members?
*Could I get you to train the new members?

Sounds good and…
When Coach asked her to train the new members…
9. What should ANDY answer?
She should say
#1 ~ OK
#2 ~ Sure
#3 ~ Certainly
#4 ~ No problem
#5 ~ Anytime
#6 ~ Gotcha
#7 ~ My pleasure
#8 ~ Alright
#9 ~ Of course!


Sounds good now…
#1 ~ “Karera wa renshuu shinagara”…in English, please
    *While they were practicing…
    *While they are practicing…
    *While they practice

#2 ~ “Karera wa renshuu shiteita toki”
    *When they were practicing…
    *When they practiced

Or….again…
How about “as”….
#3 ~ “Karera wa renshuu shinagara…”
        *As they were practicing…
        *As they practiced

OK...I don't want to give everyone TOO MUCH and so please come to class for the rest.
Hope to see you soon.

PS
Here are the prints from this week's lesson


Study hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Story 2024 #11

    Step # 2 ~ Vocabulary Check ( 20 ~25 + for this section ) Alright…. Sounds good now… A quick vocabulary check… Now…We saw t...