Wednesday, December 18, 2019

“~をしたいんですけど?” ~ “I would like to but…..”

“~をしたいんですけど?” ~ “I would like to but…..”

Some students were absent this week and so for the 1st time in a long time, here is a lesson post.

First we did a quick vocabulary review for about 10 minutes.


We did free talk "What's new?  What's new?" for 20 ~ 25 minutes....


We did another quick vocabulary review for a couple of minutes....
This print + + + 


Then we taught and practiced “~をしたいんですけど?” ~ “I would like to but…..”
for about 10 minutes


And we spent the rest of the class finishing up Section 2 of the bus story...

Whew!  As you can see it was a busy week.  
Hope you all have time to study during the holiday.  
Good luck and see you in the new year.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Shimura Bad Neighbour Story Week #14 Vocabulary List...

  Step # 1 ~ Grammar Vocabulary   OK now… I want to practice these words again... 1.      All 4 verbs, please… # 1 ~ " ~suru...