Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Love Story 2024 #12

Step #2~Vocabulary Check

(20 ~ 25+ for this section)


Sounds good now…

Next, I want to do a quick vocabulary check…

And…The first ones are review

1.     First …#1, #2, & #3, please

#1 ~ “Koi ni ochiru” ~ fall in love

#2 ~ “Anata wo aishiteimasu” ~ I love you

*I am in love with you

#3 ~ “Zutto mae kara anata ga suki datta” ~

*I’ve been in love with you for a long time

*I’ve loved you for a long time

*I’ve loved you before

(If needed:  Please make a note)

 

2.     First … #4, & #5, please

#4 ~ “Anata ni ai sareru tame nara nan demo suru yo” ~

*I’d do anything to win your heart

*I’d do anything to win your love

*I’d do anything for you to love me

*I’d do anything for your love

*I’d do anything to be loved by you

#5 ~ “Ai no tame ni nandemo suru yo dakedo sore dake wa yaranai” ~

*I’d do anything for love but I wouldn’t do that

*I’d do anything for love but I won’t do that

(If needed:  Please make a note)


Ok ….

Sounds good now…

We saw these 2, before…

4.     #6, & #7, please

#6 ~ “Konna kimochi ni natta no wa hajimete yo” ~

*I’ve never felt this way

*I’ve never felt this way before

*I’ve never felt such a feeling before

*This is the first time I’ve had this kind of feelings

*This is the first time for me to feel this way

*This is the first time I’ve felt this way

*It is my first time to feel this way

*It is my first time to have this feeling

#7 ~ “Doushite motto hayaku itte kurena katta no?” ~

*Why didn’t you tell me sooner?

*Why didn’t you tell me earlier?

*Why didn’t you say so earlier?

(If needed:  Please make a note)

 

Sounds good now….

Do you remember these 2 ….

5.     #8, & #9, please

#8 ~ “Anata no subete ga daisuki” ~

*I love everything about you

*I love your everything

*I love all of you

*I love you all

*I love your all

*I love everything

*I love all of your things

#9 ~ “Watashitachi, ai shou ga pittari da to omou no.” ~

*I think we are a perfect match.

*I think we suit each other

*I think we match each other perfectly

*I think we are perfect for each other

*I think we have good chemistry

(If needed:  Please make a note)

 

Alright…. Now…

How about these next ones…

6.     #10, #11, & #12, please

#10 ~ “Anata no koto wo motto shiritai” ~

*I want to know more about you?

*I would like to know more about you?

#11 ~ “Anata no koto wo subete shiritai” ~

*I want to know everything about you?

*I would like to know everything about you?

*I want to know all of you

#12 ~ “Anata ni aete hontou ni yokatta” ~

*I’m really glad I met you

*I’m really glad to have met you

*I’m really glad to meet you

*I’m really glad to see you

(If needed:  Please make a note)

 

Alright now…Next….

7.     #13, #14, & #15, please

#13 ~ “Kore wo oboete oku / Kore wo kimo ni meijiru” ~

*Keep in mind

*Keep it in mind

*Keep this in mind

#14 ~ “omoi ukabu” ~

*come to mind

 

Alright and…

If you take a look on the other side…

#15, too, please

#15 ~ “Nani ga omoi ukabimasu ka?” ~

*What comes to mind?

*What comes to your mind?

(If needed: Please make a note)


Alright….

Sounds good now…

We saw these first 2 last week….

13.#16, & #17, please

#16 ~ “Sore wo norikoerarenai” ~ I can’t get over it

                            I can’t get over that

#17 ~ “Okotta koto wo norikoerarenai” ~

*I can’t get over what happened

*I can’t get over what has happened

(If needed: Please make a note)

 

Ok now…

14.We take a look over here and please read the Japanese…

Can’t get over (something)

Ureshisa…ya odoroki…

 

Alright now…

15.Please read the example sentence down here....

#1 ~ He couldn’t get over his joy at becoming a father.

 

Ok now…

16.A bad thing…

#2 ~ He couldn’t get over losing the election

 

Alright ….and….

17.Again…A good thing…

#3 ~ I can’t get over how delicious this soup is, you’ll have to give me the recipe.

 

Alright now….

The next 2, please….

18.#18, & #19, please

#18 ~ “Eiga ga dore hodo warukatta ka norikoerarenai” ~

*I can’t get over how bad the movie was

#19 ~ “Eiga ga dore hodo yokatta ka bikkuri shiteiru” ~

*I can’t get over how good the movie was

(If needed: Please make a note)

 

Sounds good now…

How about a good thing…

Recently…

19.What IS something that you can’t get over?

(+ an additional question or 2if possible)

#1 ~ I can’t get over

*I can’t get over

 

Sounds good now…

We go back to our vocabulary check and…

The next 2, please…

20.#20, #21, & #22, please

#20 ~ “Anata ga atama kara hanarenai / zutto kokoro ni nokotteiru”

*You are on my mind

*You stay on my mind

#21 ~ “Watashi ga suru arayura chisa na koto demo, anata no koto ga atama ni nokotteimasu” ~

*Every little thing I do you’re on my mind

*Every little thing I do you stay on my mind

*Every little thing I am thinking about you

(If needed: Please make a note)

 

Sounds good now…

21.#22, & #24, please

#22 ~ “Watashi no saikin no kimochi” ~

*The way I feel lately

*The way I feel recently

#23 ~ “Sore ga watashi wo kuruwaseteiru” ~

*it’s driving me crazy

*it’s making me crazy

 

Sounds good and…

The last 2

22.#22, & #24, please

#24 ~ “Anata no koto wo norikoerarenai” ~ I can’t get over you

#25 ~ “Itsumo anata no koto wo kangaeteimasu” ~

*I think about you all the time

(If needed: Please make a note)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week #7 ~ We are not Gonna Take it!

  Step # 2 ~ We are not...  Vocabulary Review Alright now…. ( Change picture # 3 ) 1.      A quick vocabulary check…. # 1 , # 2 , #...