Monday, June 10, 2024

Love Story 2024 #17 ~ Vocabulary Review + Grammar

 

Step #2~Vocabulary Check



 

Alright now…

Next….

We take a look at our new “Mind section and

1.     #1, & #2, please

#1 ~ “~shite itadakemasen ka?” ~

*Would you mind

#2 ~ “Yarikata wo oshiete itadakemasen ka?” ~

*Would you mind showing me how to do this?

*Would you mind showing me how to do it?

*Would you mind teaching me how to do it?

*Would you mind telling me how to do it?

(If needed:  Please make a note)

 

Alright now…

2.     #3, & #4, please

#3 ~ “~shite mo ii desu ka?” ~

*Would you mind if

#4 ~ “Ashita yasu n demo ii desu ka?” ~

*Would you mind if I took the day off tomorrow?

*Would you mind if I took a day off tomorrow?

(If needed:  Please make a note)

 

Alright now…

3.     #5, & #6, please

#5 ~ “~wo shinaide itadakemasen?” ~

*Would you mind not

#6 ~ “Watashi ga hanashiteiru toki ni, jama shinaide itadakemasen ka?” ~

*Would you mind not interrupting me when I am speaking?

*Would you mind not interrupting me when I am talking?

*Would you mind not interrupting me while I am talking?

(If needed:  Please make a note)


Alright now…

The next 3, please…

11.#7, #8#9, please

#7 ~ “Watashi wa kinishinai / kamawanai” ~

*I don’t mind

#8 ~ “Kaigi no tame ni watashi no ofisu o tsukatte mo kamaimasen. ” ~

*I don’t mind if you use my office for your meeting

*I don’t mind if you use my office for the meeting

#9 ~ “Kyou wa sujikan no zangyou wo suru no wa kamawanai” ~

*I don’t mind working a couple of hours of overtime today

*I don’t mind working a few hours of overtime today

(If needed:  Please make note)





Ok now…

Please take a look at the other side…

And do you remember the next 4 ….

1.     How about #10, #11, #12, & #13, please

#10 ~ “Yokei na osewa da” ~

*Mind your own business!

*It’s none of your business!

#11 ~ “Kotobazukai ni chuui shite kudasai”~

*Mind your language

#12 ~ “Gyougi (reigi) ni ki wo tsukete kudasai” ~

*Mind your P’s and Q’s

#13 ~ “Ashimoto ni chuui shite kudasai” ~

*Mind your step

*Watch your step

(If neededPlease make a note)

 

Sounds good now…

How about these ones…from 2 weeks ago…

2.     #14, #15, & #16, please

#14 ~ “Ki ga okashikunari sou” ~

#1 ~ I’m losing my mind

#2 ~ I’m going out of my mind

I’m going crazy

#15 ~ “Jibun no kangae wo kaemashita” ~

*I changed my mind

*I have changed my mind

#16 ~ “Go shinpainaku/ Ki nishinaide! / Wasurete!”~

*Never mind!

(If neededPlease make a note)

 

Alright now…

We have a few more before we change…

3.     #17, #18, & #19, please

#17 ~ “Kanzen ni wasuremashita!” ~

*It completely slipped my mind

*It totally slipped my mind

*I totally forgot

#18 ~ “Watashi no atama ga mashiro ni natta” ~

*My mind went blank

*My mind is blank

#19 ~ “Tesuto ga hajimaru to sugu ni atama ga masshiro ni natta” ~

*As soon as the test started, my mind went blank

*Right after the test started, my mind went blank

*When the test started, my mind went blank

*Soon after the test started, my mind went blank

(If neededPlease make a note)

 

Ok and….

We have 2 more before we change…

4.     #20, & #21, please

#20 ~ “omoi ukabu” ~

*come to mind

*come to your mind

#21 ~ “Nani ga omoiukabimasu ka?” ~

*What comes to mind?

*What comes to your mind?

(If needed: Please make a note)


Sounds good now…

(Change picture #38)

We have just 3 more words…

1.     #22, #23, & #24, please

#22 ~ “Anata ga atama kara hanarenai / zutto kokoro ni nokotteiru”

*You are on my mind

*You stay on my mind

*You are always on my mind

#23 ~ “Anata ga atama kara hanarenai / zutto kokoro ni nokotteiru”

*I can’t get you out of my mind

#24 ~ “Ikura ganbatte mo, anata ga atama kara hanarenai”

*No matter how hard I try, I can’t get you out of my mind

(If needed: Please make a note)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer Story Week #6

  Step # 2 ~ Obon Vocabulary Review Alright now…. 1.      A quick vocabulary check…. # 1 , # 2 , & # 3 , please # 1 ~ “Watash...