Wednesday, September 24, 2025

Choice of Happiness Week #28

 

Step #2 ~ Vocabulary Review #1




Sounds good now…

The first 2, please….

1.     #1, & #2….

#1 ~ “Oboete oite kudasai… yomeba yomu hodo kashikoku narimasu” ~

*Remember…the more you read, the smarter you are

*Remember…the more you read, the smarter you will get

#2 ~ “Hontō ni… kore ijō tsumaranai hito ni naru darou?” ~

#1 ~ Seriously…

      #2 ~ Could you be any more boring?

(If needed: Please make a note)

 

The next 2…..

2.     #3, & #4, please

#3 ~ “Dare no me ni mo akiraka dayou?...

Bare baredayou!” ~

(English =Motto akiraka ni naru deshou ka?)

       *Could it be any more obvious?

*Could you be any more obvious?

#4 ~ “Shiranakereba shiranai hodo, yoi”~” ~

*The less you know, the better

*The less you know, the better it is

(If needed: Please make a note)

 

Sounds good now…

3.     #5, & #6, please

#5 ~ “Kare wa kinenbi o wasureta koto ni hara o tateta” ~

*She was angry with him for forgetting their anniversary

*She got angry with him for forgetting their anniversary

*She was angry with him because he forgot their anniversary

#6 ~ “Iiwake wa ookikereba ooki hodo yoi”~

*The bigger the excuse, the better

*The bigger the excuse is, the better

(If needed: Please make a note)

 

Alright now…

4.     #7, & #8, please

#7 ~ “Torēningu sureba suru hodo pawā ga mashimasu” ~

#1 ~ The more you train,

#2 ~ the more power you will gain

they more power you will get

the more power you will have

#8 ~ “Yomeba yomu hodo kantan ni naru” ~

*The more you read, the easier it gets

*The more you read, the easier it is

*The more you read, the easier it will be

(If needed: Please make a note)

 

Alright now…

#9, & #10, please

#9 ~ “Yomeba yomu hodo, kanjiru koto ga takusan arimashita.”~

*The more I read, the more I started to feel

*The more I read, the more I felt

*The more you read, the more you feel

#10 ~ “Yomeba yomu hodo,

chikyū ni tsuite manabu koto ga

            dore guari sukika ni kidzukimashita”~

*The more I read,

the more I realized how much I loved

learning about the earth

*The more I read,

the more I realized how much I liked

learning about the earth

(If needed: Please make a note)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shimura Bad Neighbour Story Week #14 Vocabulary List...

  Step # 1 ~ Grammar Vocabulary   OK now… I want to practice these words again... 1.      All 4 verbs, please… # 1 ~ " ~suru...