Step #15 ~ Vocabulary Check...
Alright now…
First
a quick vocabulary check…
1.
#1, & #2, please…
#1 ~ “nen no tame” ~ #1 ~ Just in case
#2
~ Just to be sure
#2 ~ “Ame ga furu kamo shirenai node,
nen'notame kasa o motteikimasu.” ~
*It might
rain and so I’ll take an umbrella just in case
*I’ll take
an umbrella just in case it rains
(If needed: Please make a note)
OK now…
20. How about #3, & #4,
please…
#3 ~ “Nen'no tame,
sono fairu o 2-kai hozon shimashita.” ~
*I saved the file twice, just to be sure.
*I saved the file twice, just in case
*I saved the file two times, just in case
*Just to be sure, I saved the document twice.
#4
~ “Nen'no tame, mōichido yarimasu.” ~
*I will do it one more time, just to be sure
*I will do it one more time, just in case
*I will do it again, just in case
*I will do it again, just to be sure
*Just to be sure, I will do it again
(If needed: Please make a note)
Sounds good now…
Just a few more …now…
How about the next 4,
please….
2.
#5, #6, #7, & #8, please…
#5 ~ “akiteiru” ~ tired of
#6~ “akirameru” ~ give up
#7 ~
“Kanojo wa hoteru wo sagasu no wa sugoku akite kara… ” ~
*She was so tired
of looking for a hotel that...
*She was so tired
of looking for hotels that...
*She was very
tired of looking for a hotel that...
#8 ~ “Kanojo wa akiramete, sofa de neru tsumori datta” ~
*She was going to give up and sleep on the sofa
(If needed:
Please make a note)
Sounds good now…
The next 3….
1.
#9, #10, & #11, please…
#9 ~ “Kanojo wa furikaete, soshite…” ~
*She looked back and…
#10
~ “Kanojo wa kappuru ga nani shiteiru no wo
mimashita ka” ~
*What
DID she see a couple doing?
#11 ~ “Sono kappuru ga furonto desuku de chekkuin shiteiru no wo mimashita” ~
*She
saw a couple checking in at the front desk
(If needed: Please make a note)
Alright now…
How about these next
one…
1.
#12, & #13, please…
#12 ~ “Iina” ~ #1 ~ That’s nice
That’s good
#2 ~ I wish we had
#3 ~
I wish we
could do that
I
wish we could
#13 ~ “Haruka ga sono kappuru ga chekkuin suru no o mita toki,” ~
*When Haruka saw the couple checking in,
(If needed: Please make a note)
Please turn your pages over
Sounds
good now…
Please turn your pages over and…
The next 2….
#14, & #15,
please…
#14 ~ “Kanojo wa jibun jishin ni nan to
iimashita…?” ~
*What DID she say to herself?
#15 ~ ““Watashitachi
wa kon'ya yoyaku ga attara ii na…”to iimashita” ~
#1 ~ I wish we
had …
*I wish we had a reservation for tonight
““Watashitachi wa kono
hoteru ni
tomaretara ii na…”to iimashita” ~
#2 ~ I wish we could…
*I wish we could stay at this hotel
*I wish we could stay at this hotel tonight
(If needed:
Please make a note)
Sounds
good now…
1. Just
a few more…
#16, & #17,
please…
#16 ~ “Hoteru no naka wa, dou natte kitteita
no?~
*How WAS it
getting in
the hotel?
#17 ~ “Masumasu
shizuka ni natte kiteita.…” ~
#1 ~ Get + Keiyoushi = a change
*It was
getting quieter and quieter
*It was
getting quieter and quieter in the hotel
(If needed:
Please make a note)
How about the next 2,
please….
2. #18, & #19, please…
#18 ~ “Totzuzen ni, robii de dou
narihajimemashita no?” ~
*Suddenly, how DID it start to get in the lobby?
*Suddenly, how WAS it starting to get in the lobby?
#19 ~ “Robī
ga samuku nari hajimeta.…” ~
*It started to get cold in the lobby
*It
started to get chilly in the lobby
*It
started getting cold
(If needed:
Please make a note)
Ok and…Finally…
The
last 2,
please….
3. #20, & #21,
please…
#20 ~ “Kaoru kun wa tachiagatte, nani o shi ni ikou to
shita no?” ~
*Kaoru kun stood up and what WAS he going to go and do?
*Kaoru kun stood up and what WAS he going to do?
#21 ~ “Kare wa ato 2, 3-ken no hoteru ni denwa
suru tsumori datta.” ~
*He was going to call 2 or 3 more hotels
*He was going to call a few more hotels
(If needed:
Please make a note)




No comments:
Post a Comment