Step #1 ~ Vocabulary Check
OK now…
1.
The next 4 verbs, please…
#1 ~ "kimeru" ~ decide
#2 ~ "doui suru / sansei suru" ~ agree
#3 ~ "manabu" ~ learn
#4 ~ "shippai suru / ~dekinakatta" ~ fail
#2 ~ agree + to + doushi
#3 ~ learn + to + doushi
#4 ~ fail + to + doushi
(If needed: Please make a note)
OK now…
2.
The next 4
words, please…
#5 ~ "takushī ni noru" ~ take a taxi
#6 ~ "joukyō" ~ a
situation
#7 ~ "kariru" ~ borrow
#8 ~ "kasu" ~ lend
(If needed: Please make a note)
OK now…
How
about these 4 words…
Sounds good now…
3. #9, #10, #11, & #12, please…
#9 ~ "inshou" ~ an impression
#10 ~ "tsukuru" ~ make
#11 ~ "inshou o ataeru" ~ make an impression
#12 ~ "ii inshou o ataeru" ~ make a good impression
(If needed: Please make a note)
Step #2 ~ Please Read Grammar
Sounds good now…
4.
Please read the first 2 examples…
(If needed: Please make a note)
Alright and…
5.
Please read the next 2,
please…
(If needed: Please make a note)
Step #11 ~ Conversation Questions ...
IF you had more time…
(Change picture #23)
6.
What
DO you want to learn to do?
(+ an additional question or 2… if possible)
*I want to learn
to cook
*I want to learn
cooking
*I want to learn
how to cook
*I want to learn
how to speak better English
*I want to learn
to use my smartphone
Step #1 ~ Vocabulary Check
Alright…
(Change picture #23)
Sounds good now…
How
about these next ones…?
7. #13, #14, #15, & #16, please…
#13 ~ "dekakeru" ~ go out
#14 ~ "ie de jikan wo sugosu" ~ stay in
spend time at home
#15 ~ "nazenara" ~ because
#16 ~ "~no tame / no sei de" ~ because of
(If needed: Please make a note)
OK and…
8.
How about
these last 3 words,
please…
#17 ~ "yakusoku suru" ~ promise
#18 ~ "hayai" ~ early
#19 ~ "chikoku suru" ~ late
(If needed: Please make a note)
Step #2 ~ Please Read Grammar
Sounds good now…
9.
Please read the next 2,
please…
(If needed: Please make a note)
Step #11 ~ Conversation Questions ...
IF you had more time…
(Change picture #50)
10.What
DO you promise your future self?
(+ an additional question or 2… if possible)
#1 ~ I promise to ….
#1 ~ I promise not to ….
No comments:
Post a Comment