Thursday, October 8, 2026

Shimura Bad Neighbour Story Week #13

 Step #1 ~ Grammar Check

Please read this part

#1 ~ Doushi + to...

decide to do / forget to do

 

#2 ~ Ue no dōshi no atoni hoka no dōshigatsuzukubaaiwa,

"dōshi + to... (futeishi)" de arawasu.

 

Step #1 ~ Grammar Vocabulary

 

OK now…

(Change picture #38)

I want to practice these words again...

1.     All 4 verbs, please…

#1 ~ "~suru no wo moushideru" ~ offer

#2 ~ "~suru no wo doui suru" ~ agree

#3 ~ "~suru no wo kotowaru" ~ refuse

#4 ~ "~suru no wo kimeru" ~ decide

#1 ~ offer + to + doushi

#2 ~ agree + to + doushi

#3 ~ refuse + to + doushi

#4 ~ decide + to + doushi

(If needed: Please make a note)

 

Sounds good now...

2.     How about these ones...

#1 ~ "~suru no wo manabu" ~ learn

#2 ~ "~suru hitsuyou ga aru" ~ need

#3 ~ "~suru no wo yakusoku suru" ~ promise

#4 ~ "~suru yotei" ~ plan

#1 ~ learn + to + doushi

#2 ~ need + to + doushi

#3 ~ promise + to + doushi

#4 ~ plan + to + doushi

(If needed: Please make a note)

 

Step #2 ~ Please Read Grammar

 

Sounds good now…

(Change picture #39)

Please read the first 2 examples…

3.     The red ones, please...

(If needed: Please make a note)

 

Alright and…

The next 2....

4.     The blue ones, please..

(If needed: Please make a note)

 

Step #2~ Worksheet Read Grammar

 

Please read this part...

Sore zore no jyokyo wo kansei shinasai

 

Sounds good now...

#1, please...

1. A: Shall we get married

     B:  Yes

     Answer:  They decided to get married.

 

OK now…

How about #2….

2. A: Please help me.

     B:  OK

     Answer:  She agreed to help him.

 

Sounds good now…

The next one, please…

3. A: Can I carry your bags for you?

     B:  No, thanks I can manage.

     Answer:  He offered to carry his bags.

He offered to carry his bags for him

 

OK now…

#4, please….

4. A: Let's meet at 8:00

     B:  OK, fine.

     Answer:  They arranged to meet at 8:00

 

Sounds good now…

#5, please…

5. A: What's your name?

     B:  I am not going to tell you.

     Answer:  He refused to tell him his name.

He refused to tell his name.

He refused to tell him

 

Sounds good and the last one, please...

6. A: Please don't tell anyone.

     B:  I won't. I promise

     Answer:  He promised not to tell anyone.

 

Step #11 ~ Conversation Questions ...

 

OK now…again….

5.     What DO you plan to do this weekend?

(+ an additional question or 2… if possible)

#1 ~ I plan to...

         I plan to work this weekend

         I plan to take my daughter to her ENGLISH lesson

         I plan to go to a vegetable shop that my friend works at

 

Alright now…

6.     What IS something that you need to do this weekend?

(+ an additional question or 2… if possible)

#1~ I need to….

I need to

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shimura Bad Neighbour Story Week #14 Vocabulary List...

  Step # 1 ~ Grammar Vocabulary   OK now… I want to practice these words again... 1.      All 4 verbs, please… # 1 ~ " ~suru...