Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Jake's Escape Continued....

Alright...Here we go!!



Alright now…
This week….We will start with a negative sentence…and….
1.       I didn’t check the Canadian Voice Blog….How about you? (Watashi mo)

#1 ~ Agree ~ Neither did I.
#2 ~ Agree ~ I didn’t either.
#3 ~ Agree ~ Me, neither
           I am not either

Alright and…
Disagree, please…..

#4 ~ Oh really, I did.
    Oh really, I checked it.
(Please write #1 ~ #4)

Alright now…

THIS WEEK....
2.       If I have time… I WILL check the BLOG …How about you? (watashi mo)
#1 ~ Agree ~ So will I.
#2 ~ Agree ~ I will, too.
#3 ~ Agree ~ Me, too.

Alright and…
Disagree, please…..
#4 ~ Oh really, I won’t.
    It’s a pain in the ass



We will also meet Jake again...and....
12.       What is he IN?
          *He is in a gang.

Alright and....
3.       What happened to Jake?
*The police arrested him
*The police caught him

Or…
How about the “ukemi version”…
*He was arrested
*He was caught
*He was arrested by the police
*He was caught by the police

Now....
(Change picture #30)
4.       What was Jake arrested for?
*Because he committed murder
*Because he killed someone
*He was arrested for murder
*He was arrested for committing a murder

Alright and so up until last week….
(Change picture #33)
5.       Where was Jake?
*He was in jail
*He was in prison


Sounds good but…
After tricking a guard…
7.       What did he manage to do?
*He managed to escape from prison
*He managed to escape from jail
*He managed to leave the jail

A quick vocabulary check....
We had…
8.       #1 ~ “hirou” ~ pick up
#2 ~ “mukae ni kuru” ~ pick up
#3 ~ “mukae ni iku” ~ pick up
(Please write #1 ~ #3)

OK...now...
If we take take a look outside the jail again …
9.       Who came to pick him up?
*His mother came to pick him up

*His mother picked him up from the prison

And...
We'll talk more about the story and what happened in class....



Study hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Story 2024 #11

    Step # 2 ~ Vocabulary Check ( 20 ~25 + for this section ) Alright…. Sounds good now… A quick vocabulary check… Now…We saw t...