Friday, May 18, 2018

Got some solar panels!!!! I joined the fight against climate change!!

Today in one of my classes the topic of environmental issues came up.
During the discussion I mentioned that because of the 2011 earthquake, tsunami and resulting nuclear disaster in Fukushima, Canadian Voice decided to "Go Green" and we had solar panels put on the roof.
When I was asked how many panels were up there, I realized that I wasn't really sure.
I took a look on Google Earth and I was surprised to see the entire roof covered in panels. 
Wow! I am feeling very environmentally friendly right now. Fight Climate Change!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Story 2024 #11

    Step # 2 ~ Vocabulary Check ( 20 ~25 + for this section ) Alright…. Sounds good now… A quick vocabulary check… Now…We saw t...