Sunday, June 17, 2018

Goonies ~ Week 5

.     Alright now...

     We started this week's lesson the same way as last time...
     With a couple of questions that you will need to: 

#1 ~ agree
#2 ~ agree
#3 ~ agree

And then….
#4 ~ disagree….

OK now...

     Which do you prefer crab or lobster?
#1 ~ I prefer lobster
#2 ~ I prefer crab


Sounds good…now…
How about you? (Watashi mo)
#1 ~ Agree ~ So do I.
#2 ~ Agree ~ I do, too.
#3 ~ Agree ~ Me, too.

Alright and…
Disagree, please…..
(Hontou ni? Watashi wa suki ja nai…watashi wa chigau)
#4 ~ Oh really, I don’t.
        Oh really, I don’t like either
        Oh really, I don’t prefer …..

       Oh really, I prefer ….
       You do?  You like crab?
 (Please write #1 ~ #4)

Alright now…
2.    Which prefecture in Japan is famous for crab?
*Hokkaido is famous for crab
*Hokkaido is famous for its crab

Sounds good now…
Please read the question…



3.       What is something that would be good and something that would be bad about livingHokkaido?

WOULD BE GOOD
What is something that would be good?
*Seafood is delicious in Hokkaido
*There are many ice rinks in Hokkaido
*Sapporo has a lot of ramen shops

WOULD BE BAD
What is something that would be bad?
*It is far from Tokyo
*Hokkaido is very cold in winter
*There is a lot of snow
 There is so much snow

Alright now…

4.    Do you know this famous restaurant in Hokkaido?
*No, I don’t.
*Yes, I do.

And…How about you?
#1 ~ Agree ~ Neither do I.
#2 ~ Agree ~ I don’t either.
#3 ~ Agree ~ Me, neither
           I am not either

Alright now…
What is the name of this restaurant?
*It is Kani Shogun

Sounds good now….
Please read…
5.       I would like to try crab at this restaurant in Hokkaido
How about you? (Watashi mo)
#1 ~ Agree ~ So would I.
#2 ~ Agree ~ I would, too.
#3 ~ Agree ~ Me, too.

Alright and…
6.       Disagree, please…..
(Hontou ni? Watashi wa tabetakunai)
#4 ~ Oh really, I wouldn’t.
#4 ~ Oh really, I wouldn’t like to eat there.

Alright and...
After we finished practicing those questions...We started our vocabulary review...
Here it is...


#1, #2 & #3…please
#1 ~ “tanki” ~ short tempered
#2 ~ “kimuzukashii” ~ bad tempered
#3 ~ “atarashii mono wo tsukuri dasu koto” ~ creative

OK…now…
#4, #5 & #6…please..
#4 ~ “hihan teki” ~ critical
#5 ~ “detarame na hito/ keikaku sei ga nai" ~ disorganized
#6 ~ “seiri shiteiru hito …. Kichin to shiteiru” ~ organized

Alright now…
How about…#7, #8 & #9, please…..?
#7 ~ “kouritsu teki” ~ efficient  (効率的)
#8 ~ “wasureppoi” ~ forgetful
#9 ~ “kibun ga kawariyasui” ~ moody

Sounds good now…
#10, #11 & #12, please…..?
#10 ~ “kimae no yoi” ~ generous
#11 ~ “hataraki mono / kinben na” ~ hardworking
#12 ~ “gaman ga nai hito” ~ impatient

Alright…Sounds good …now…
#13, #14 & #15, please…..?
#13 ~ “hanashi zuki na / osyaberi na” ~ talkative
#14 ~ “majime na hito” ~ serious
#15 ~ “kichoumen” ~ punctual (jikan momoru….kichoumen)

OK….now…
#16, #17 & #18, please…..?
#16 ~ “kanpeki shugisha” ~ perfectionist
#17 ~ “tayoreru hito” ~ reliable
18 ~ “tsumetai” ~ cold

Alright now…
#19, #20 & #21, please…..? 
#19 ~ “reisei na / chinchaku” ~ cool headed
#20 ~ “reisei” ~ level headed
#21 ~ “tanki na” ~ hot headed

#22, #23 & #24, please…..? 
#22 ~ “erasou na” ~ bossy
#23 ~ “kigen ga warui” ~ crabby
#24 ~ “gaman zuyoi” ~ patient

Alright now…
We have a few expressions to do…….

#1 ~ “Kangaeta koto ga arimasu ka?” ~ Have you thought about it?
#2 ~ “Jinsei wo dou suru ka...kangaeta koto ga arimasu ka?” ~ 
                      Have you thought about your life?         
                      Have you thought about what you want to do with your life?
                      Have you thought about how you want to spend you life?

#3 ~ “Watashi wa kimerarenai” ~ I can’t decide
#4 ~ “Watashi wa jinsei wo dou suru ka,
                kimerarenai” ~ I can’t decide what to do with my life                                       
                                          I can’t decide what I want to do with my life
                                          I can’t decide how to spend my life

#5 ~ “Otetsudai shimamashou ka?” ~ Would you like some help?
                                         May I help you?
#6 ~ “Tetsudatte kurete arigatou” ~ Thank you for helping me
                                                             Thank you for your help

#7 ~ “Koko de meshiagarimasu ka?” ~ Would you like it for here?
#8 ~ “Koko de meshiagarimasu ka….Soretomo
                        omochikaeri desu ka?” ~ Would you like it for here or to go?

Sounds good and…the last one…
#9 ~ “Kinen seki ka kitsuen seki dochira
                      ni nasaimasu ka?” ~ Would you like smoking or non-smoking?
                                                          Would you like a smoking or non-smoking seat?
                                                          Would you prefer smoking or non-smoking?
                                                          Which would you prefer, smoking or non-smoking?

OK...And after the review...
We started Week 5 of our story, which I think everyone did very well on...
Good job EVERYONE!!

PS
I won't be posting any of the story notes this week...so...Please try to make it to class if you can...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Story 2024 #11

    Step # 2 ~ Vocabulary Check ( 20 ~25 + for this section ) Alright…. Sounds good now… A quick vocabulary check… Now…We saw t...