Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Kyou Kare Week #6

 Step #2~Regular Vocabulary

(You can spend .... minutes on this section)


Sounds good now…

(Change picture #9)

A quick vocabulary check….

1.     #1, #2,#3, &#4, please

#1 ~ “~no okage de” ~ thanks to

#2 ~ “Anata no okage de” ~ Thanks to you

#3 ~ “Anata no okage de…kono bumpo ga rikai dekiru” ~

*Thanks to you, I can understand this grammar

#4 ~ “Kore wo oshite kurete arigatou” ~ Thank you for teaching me this.

Thank you for teaching this.

(If needed:  Please make a note)

 

Alright now…

2.     #5, #6, & #7,please…

#5 ~ “Yaru koto ga nai nara” ~ *If you have nothing to do

*If you don’t have anything to do

#6 ~ “Nanimo shiteinai nara” ~ *If you aren’t doing anything

*If you are doing nothing

#7~ “Doko ni mo ikenaide!” ~ Don’t go anywhere

(If needed:  Please make a note)

 

Sounds good now…

1.     #8, 9, &#10, please….

#8 ~ “Irasshaimase…Dono you nishimasu ka?” ~

#1 ~ *Welcome”

#2 ~ *How would you like your hair?

*How would you like your hair cut?

How would you like me to cut your hair?

How would you like to cut your hair?

How would you like to do?

#9 ~ “Kinpatsu ni somete…pa-ma wo kakete moraimasen ka” ~

*Could I get you to dye my hair and perm it?

*Could I get you to dye my hair blond and perm it?

*Could I get you to dye and perm my hair?

*Could I get my hair dyed and permed, please?

*Could I get you to colour and perm my hair?

*Could I dye and perm my hair

#10 ~ “Kore de dou?” ~

*Do you like it?

*What do you think of it?

*How is it?

*How is this?

(If needed: Please make note)

 

Ok…Sounds good now…

2.     #11,& #12, please

#11~ “Kore wa doko ni hakonde hoshii desu ka?” ~

*Where would you like me to carry this?

*Where would you like me to take this?

*Where do you want me to take this?

*Where would you like to carry this?

#12 ~ “Sore wo nikai ni hakonde itadakemasen ka?” ~

#1 ~ *Would you mind+ doushi +ing?

*Would you mind carrying it to the 2nd floor, please?

*Would you mind taking that to the 2nd floor, please?

*Would you mind taking that upstairs?

*Could you take it upstairs?

*Would you mind carrying that upstairs?

*Would you like to carry this to the 2ndfloor?

(If needed: Please make anote)

 

Alright now…

How about the next ones…

3.     #13, #14, & #15,please…

#13~ “3,000 en ijo motte ikanaide” ~

*Don’t take more than 3,000 yen

*Don’t take over 3,000 yen

*Don’t take 3,000 yen more

*Don’t take 3,000 yen over

#14 ~ “tariru” ~ enough

#15 ~ “tarinai” ~ #1~ not enough

#2~ short

(If needed:  Please make note)

 

Alright now….

The last2, please…

#16, & #17, please

4.     #16 ~ “Kare wa 2,500 yen tarinai” ~

*He is short 2,500 yen

*He is not enough

*He is too enough

#17 ~ “Konkai 2,500 yen de wa tarinai…” ~

*2,500 yen is not enough this time

*This time 2,500 yen is not enough

 (If needed:  Please make a note)

 

Sounds good now…

5.     What problem do we all share?

*We don’t have enough time or money

 

Alright then…

9.     If you had more money, what would you do?

*I would ….



Sounds good now…

Please turn your papers over and…

We have a few more words…

3.     #18, #19,&20, please….

#18 ~ “youji” ~ errand

#19 ~ “kaji” ~ housework

#20 ~ “zatsuyou” ~ chores

(If needed: Please make note)

 

Ok and….

Do you remember the last 2….

11. What were these ones…....

#21 ~ “Dareka wa ~wo yaru hitsuyou ga aru” ~

*Someone needs to do something

#22 ~ “~wo yaru hitsuyou ga aru” ~ #1 ~ Something needs to be done

#2 ~ Something needs doing

Something needs to be doing

(If needed:  Please make a note)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Story 2024 #13 ~ Vocabulary Review + Grammar

  Step # 2 ~ Vocabulary Check ( 20 ~ 25 + for this section ) Sounds good now… Next, I want to do a quick vocabulary check… And…The ...