Wednesday, March 8, 2017

My name is Ayako and I am the Boss...


For those of you who don't know me...
My name is Ayako Kitamura and I am the boss of an English school in Nagano, Japan.


The school is called the Canadian Voice...and has been open since 2003....
When we first started out the head teacher was a Canadian and he incorporated many aspects of the Canadian curriculum into our classes.

Now...It is 2017 and...
There are 2 schools....
#1 ~ One of them is in front of Nagano Station
And...
#2 ~ The other is in Kawanakajima.

There are 4 teachers working here... 
3 Americans and 1 Canadian.
They are Chris sensei, William sensei, Tommy sensei and Jessica sensei...

Here is the school which is in front of Nagano Station...





I think that the lessons that are made here are exceptional and I would like to share some of them with you...

Good luck and....Study Hard...
or I guess...
If you are a teacher....Teach hard!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Story 2024 #11

    Step # 2 ~ Vocabulary Check ( 20 ~25 + for this section ) Alright…. Sounds good now… A quick vocabulary check… Now…We saw t...